Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2019

The truth shall set you free; Really?

What does it take to get the Local Catholic Church to Listen? I was only nine years old! I have tried for nearly six years to get a result from them. They, the Catholic Church In Indianapolis, as a group, have a mental illness. They lack real concern or sympathy for those few of us abused sexual assault children victims having their lives derailed. They say; there Dead. Let it go. I suppose it will not go without acknowledgment and restitution. I don was raped at nine years old. I am not even a Catholic. They say; you do not know the names of the priest. there were about 25 of them from all over the state of Indiana and Ca. All between the age of NINE to sixteen. About ten of these were between 16-18. Now not considered Rape. Until I was straightened out by the Training and expert handling of several excellent drill sergeants in the U.S.Army at Fort Ord, Ca. iIn1972. Would you think that after 56 years, the pain would be gone? I did not contact the Local Church until five years ago for help. Getting closer to death has caused its course in my life to become highly restimulated. See vividly how this has affected every part and partial of my entire life. They asked, What was his name? My first rapist at nine years old. How was I to know? Then let it go. They are dead. Move on. They have no idea how the church has altered my life because of their crimes. I have never had my day in court. I never got to tell my story except to three therapists in the last five years. Two VA therapists had to hear my sad tale, thus altering their lives forever. Therefore there are only a few options left for me now. I ask, beg, plead that the state of Indiana changes the Law, the statute of Limitations in Indiana. When can my Truth be Heard? I was not Murdered physically. I was Murdered spiritually. I received a life sentence for the crime committed to me as a child. Where is my Justice; can be delivered? How can restitution be made? My God says to me that without Acknowledgement, the Church can not move forward. Can The Church Be set Free? Yes, it threw acceptance of itself. When can I become a Man?

No comments:

Post a Comment